FREE WEBINAR: How to Ask for $ in Tough Times: 12 Tactics in 24 Minutes (LYRASIS)
How do you ask for gifts during these tough times? Online Webinar on asking for donations during Covid-19 economic crisis. Offered by LYRASIS.
In the face of prolonged disruption and uncertainty, how can nonprofits ask donors for support in ways that are highly compelling yet incredibly sensitive? This webinar offers a collection of ideas and practices to help nonprofit leaders ask for – and secure – the contributions upon which their organizations depend. Following the presentation, there’s plenty of additional time for Q&A.
- The Virtue of Stewardship
- How to Prioritize Donor Prospects
- The First 4 Questions to Ask Your Donors
- Ask with Emotional Intentionality
- How to Employ Matching & Challenge Grants
- Creative & Compelling Partnerships
- Going Virtual with Special Events
- Avoid these 6 Pitfalls
- When & How to Ask for More and more!
Instructor: Matt Lehrman from a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to supporting community leaders in endeavors of imagination, perseverance, and collaboration. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.