NEAHP 2020 Annual Conference
LOCATION Portsmouth, New Hampshire (Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside)
Outstanding regional healthcare philanthropy conference. Keynote speakers.
- Jen Andruzzi President & CEO, The Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Joe Andruzzi (former New England Patriot) Board Chair, The Joe Andruzzi Foundation
New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (NEAHP) is a not-for-profit professional membership association for people engaged in the business of raising money for non-profit healthcare organizations. In order to serve the interests of all persons directly involved in healthcare philanthropy in New England, the New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy is organized:
- To promote the importance of philanthropy, volunteerism and the role of not-for-profit healthcare institutions and organizations.
- To provide comprehensive education and accreditation programs to members.
- To foster adherence to established professional standards, ethical conduct and a commitment to services.
- To facilitate the sharing of expertise among colleagues.
- To encourage the establishment of comprehensive development programs in healthcare institutions and organizations.